• 1 lb. pork tenderloin, sliced into 1-inch
• ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
• ½ cup whole-wheat flour
• 1 Tbsp. olive oil
• 5 Tbsp. low-sodium chicken broth
depending on the size of the bunch),
chopped into ¾-inch pieces, stems
separate from leaves
• 3 Tbsp. raisins
• 2 cloves garlic
• 3 Tbsp. slivered almonds
• Cooking spray
1. Mix the flour and pepper in a plastic
bag and add the sliced pork tenderloin
and shake well to coat. Remove and
place on plate.
2. Combine ¼ cup of the chicken broth
with the balsamic vinegar and set aside.
3. Toast the slivered almonds for 3-5
minutes in a toaster oven or dry skillet
and set aside.
4. Heat a heavy skillet to medium high for
1 minute and then add 1 Tablespoon of
olive oil and the chopped chard stems.
Cook the stems for 5 minutes, then add
the chopped chard leaves.
5. Let the chard cook for 3 minutes, then
add 1 Tablespoon of chicken broth, the
raisins and garlic and cover well. Cook
Pork Tenderloin with Greens
Serves: 6 | Calories: 280 | Sodium: 144 mg | Cost Per Serving: $3.21
Heart recipe is a
dish that can
be served with
brown rice for a
complete, heart-healthy meal.